Chicopee is a former mill village located approximately four miles south of downtown Gainesville and is in Hall County, Georgia, United States.
Chicopee was designed in 1925 by Earle Sumner Draper for the Chicopee Manufacturing Corporation, a subsidiary of The Johnson and Johnson Company. It was his last mill town project and his most successful. Construction started in 1927 and the village consisted of 217 homes, a company store, medical office, and the mill across the street. The mill is the earliest example of a large single story textile plant built in the South.